Labels

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Raw for One Week

It's been awhile since I've tried eating all raw foods. I hate it in the winter - I get cold, hungry and grumpy. This week the stars have aligned for me - no family responsibilities, no formal dinners to navigate and abundant mid-July produce...perfect.

I am also quite busy. Not sure if I will get around to dehydrating, making nut pates or other involved gourmet raw foods. Simple could work. We shall see.


Today I shopped - pineapple, bananas, apples and peaches, a watermelon, a pear, some avocados, snow peas, collard greens, arugula, cucumbers, lots of tomatoes, zucchini, basil, raisins, raw almonds and sunflower seeds. Lots of these things are organic, and many others are from local farms.


I look forward to documenting my experience. How about joining me for a day or two, or even the whole week? I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment